council tax

jillcotter

Responsibility for council tax rests where it says in the agreement, typically with the tenant but not always. BT isn't a utility and it's down to the tenant whether or not they subscribe to the service for their own personal use, unless there is prior agreement.

It's very important to inform the prospective Tenant exactly what the Banding & charges are for the said property because many don't calculate this total into their sums when working out if they can afford a place or not.

We have a whole section on our site dedicated to council taxes in each area that we currently cover and in each advert we have a 'council tax' link at the bottom showing exactly the banding and charge. It works really well and is something that no other agent locally does.

To find out the banding and charges visit Council tax bandings where you can find all the relevant information.

If anyone wants to know how to add this information into their site as we have done please e-mail me and I'll try and devise a page to add into yours.

One thing I will say is talk to your local office they can and will be very helpful with queries and do give a lot of information.

"one of the most in efficient departments"

I guess I'm the only one then that has DIRECT line to the MAIN PERSON then!! haha

It helps no end if you drink with the big managers of these places obviously, :unsure:

Nigel??

oops I've obviously made a mistake here . . . . .

Let's call the DC in, they'll deal with it. . .. . . . .

haha

"just suggest that you might"

How DID i know you would say that. . . . . .

it's getting boring now Simon really . . .

bully boy tactics don't always get results fortunately!!!!

COURT ACTION

"

"I'll evict you onto the street and make you homeless do not communicate with me again" ..............

(with the help of the court )

DEBT COLLECTOR

"You wont co-operate with me ...so we will use a mediator ..at your expense(if you really wont talk to me)... to try to resolve this and avoid going to court and making you homeless or you can talk to me and let us come to an agreement which works for both of us "................

(WITH/WITHOUT help of debt collector)

PLEASE COULD WE HAVE SOME VOTES ON WHICH IS THE BULLY TACTIC ???????

Archived