btl Mortgages

Guest MortgageBroker

Guest MortgageBroker

4.84% Fixed to 31/10/2008 flat fee £1,500.00 rental 125% of Pay rate LTV 85% Redemption Penalty 5%

4.99% Discounted for 2 years Fee 2.5% Rental 100% RP6%

4.99% 2 year fix to 90%LTV Rental 115% fee 2.5% RP 6% 2 year tie in

5.28% 2 YEAR FIXED TO 85% LTV 125% Rental at 5% fee 2.5% no RP tie ins

5.29% 2 YEAR FIXED FEE 2.5% Rental 110% RP5%

5.55% fixed to 31/10/2008 Flat fee £699.00 Rental 125% of 5% Pay Rate RP8%

5.79% To 31/10/10 3 year fix fee 2.00% Rental 125% of Pay Rate RP 5%

6.19% 2 year fix to 89%LTV fee 2.5% rental 100% of Pay Rate

6.39% fixed for 5 years Fee £1499.00 Rental 100% of Pay Rate

No Redemption penalty tie ins on any of the above

89%/90% LTV Also available

One Day bridging also available

I CHARGE NO FEES

You don't say what the variable rates are after the discount periods?

Personally I much prefer a good rate rather than a headline 2-3 year deal with a not so good variable rate afterwards (yes you can remortgage but the lenders fees for these types of loans are not insignificant along with broker's, solicitors's and valuation fees).

I am currently taking out a remortgage with the Scarborough Building Society (directly so there are no broker's fees) at 0.38% over the bank of England base rate for the term of the loan, let me know if you can beat that as I am still in the market for more properties. Please don't contact me with inferior deals though.

Steve

Guest MortgageBroker
You don't say what the variable rates are after the discount periods?

Personally I much prefer a good rate rather than a headline 2-3 year deal with a not so good variable rate afterwards (yes you can remortgage but the lenders fees for these types of loans are not insignificant along with broker's, solicitors's and valuation fees).

I am currently taking out a remortgage with the Scarborough Building Society (directly so there are no broker's fees) at 0.38% over the bank of England base rate for the term of the loan, let me know if you can beat that as I am still in the market for more properties. Please don't contact me with inferior deals though.

Steve

Heres one

5.55% fixed to 31/10/2008 Flat fee £699.00 Rental 125% of 5% Pay Rate therafter Libor +1.99%

I dont charge fees

Most SVR's are around the same level as Residential mortgages I agree header rates not always the best I actuaolly go on about this a lot, particularly where a residential mortgage attaches a fee of 2-3% and its only fixed for a few years I never advise that The rates I posted is a very small example I find the correct product to meet the clients needs, not mine and certainly not the lender Thats why I get referrals and those who use me, stay with me I now have COMPANIES SENDING THEIR CLIENTS WHO BUY OFF PLAN OR BMV

Take care

John

Archived