Jump to content

I'm new be gentle! Plse


Recommended Posts

Hi Ladies & Gents,

I stumbled on this site / forum today so please be gentle!

I am in the process of purchasing my first buy to let property, it's a long term investment to top up my pension I hope, and I'm looking to tie things up in about four weeks or so.

I do intend to study the various threads on the forum, but as I am at work can't at the moment.

One of my concerns is with Tax, does anyone recommend using an accountant for the money side of things?

I really am lost when it comes to the various elements that accompany the subject. I welcome any advise that people in the know can give. For starter I intend to go for full management as well, to ease me in to what's ahead.

As I stated I do intend to read the various threads and I apologies if the subject may have been covered elsewhere.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

The property annex of the self assessment form is straight forward if there are no complications. It really depends on how much time and research you want/need to give. If your time is valuable, pay someone else to do the return. Cost me £300 YE07 to do a complete return including business accounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...