Rent the Garage out?? NO WAY!!!!

J4L

Well with all the doom and gloom on here and in the press over the last week about the speculative IR rises and the BTL market taking a slide, I'd debated whether to rent out the Tandem garage next to my house, or even convert it into a nice office (as Simon would suggest haha)

But I haven't!!!

I've now lodged my new/old Suzuxi GSXR1000 in there with plenty of warm blankets.

I don't care if i'm losing money, my baby HAS to have a nice place to stay.

And the ONLY thing going up and down since I got it yesterday is NOT Interest Rates but my heart rate!!!

Gareth

I also would consider very carefully,wether to let out my garage at my actual "home" but if i had no use for it - and it didn't affect my life in ny way ie people coming up and down my drive then yes LET IT !!!

if you have no car and are in a place of high parking demand LET THE DRIVE !!!

Spare bedroom - yep get a loder!

Shed yep - but only if it suits your life style !

And Gareth why not just post " I got a new bike last week" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha

used to love my bikes last one was a ZZR600 deathwish machine - (but the paniers weren't big enough to carry the rent collections.......hahhaha

On a more serious note: the building and leting of garages in % terms produce incredible returns and i DO NOT get VOIDS on these always a queue of people waiting for them - tilers,decorators other LL -PEOPLE WANTING TO STORE MOTOR BIKES,classic cars,plumbers, electricians etc

as they dont build as many as they used to .......................!

Simon

And Gareth why not just post " I got a new bike last week" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha

Cos I got it yesterday haha!!!

Actually I did not post summit like that 'on purpose' because last week the moderators hoiked 2 of my posts saying they were not in any way to do with the lettings business etc etc, so I thought I'd disguise my joyous news with some 'real' topic stuff lol

Yeh I think the baddies as you call them really WOULDN'T want to be trying that if they saw the German Shepherd that'd be taking a nip out of their ar**s as they tried. lol

Gareth

Archived