Jump to content



Recommended Posts

My brother is living in my flat from last 3-years. There is no any shotlhold tenancy agreement has been written.He is only paying cost of utilities bills.I need my flat back now, but he refused to vacate the same.Please advise me:

it is necessary me to serve section 21 notice in order to start court procedding for eviction or notice on plain paper should be enough.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...