buying an eatablished letting agent - advice

joseph90

Hi joseph,

I've got a feeling I replied to a similar request on that 'other' forum last week.

why not go it alone?? You'll save yourself a fortune.

Hi joseph,

I've got a feeling I replied to a similar request on that 'other' forum last week.

why not go it alone?? You'll save yourself a fortune.

Lol - Yes you did !

I have thought about starting from scratch and I can see that there are start up packages that one can buy, but if there is an established profitable business out there that fits my criteria I would prefer to hit the ground running.

I think I did answer this myself over there aswell but wasn't there someone over there who had offered something to you. I can't quite remember now.

If you would be interested we are looking to Franchise our operation eventually. (Not the usual franchise tie-ins might I add) Then drop me a line and we can discuss this further.

Of course you wouldn't be buying a portfolio and would need to find Lanlords and Tenants for yourself but we have strategies and plans to assist franchisees in getting off the ground quicker than you would normally expect.

And of course there is already a brand in place so it would be just a case of getting used to our software and methods of trading etc.

Archived