Jump to content

Do you have a problem tenant?

tenancy problems

Recommended Posts

Do you need to evict a tenant?

Do you need to evict a tenant and collect outstanding rent arrears?

Are you experiencing problems with a current Letting Agent?

Is there a problem with your present Tenancy Agreement?

With over 20 years experience in dealing and managing rented property, Tenancyproblems.co.uk can now offer a countrywide fixed cost effective possession service with guaranteed results in addition to an arrears collection service.

This simple, effective service provides you with a cost effective immediate solution without the need for expensive solicitors' bills.

As a partner of Residential Landlord we can offer a 50% discount on all instructions arranged in April. Please reply to this post or contact us via the details below.

Thank you.



0870 143 1916

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...