Jump to content

Landlords Buildings/Contents Insurance


Recommended Posts

Hi There,

I am a new landlord and would like some advice on Contents Insurance. I have just purchased an Off-Plan Property (2 Bed apartment) . The buildings insurance is covered by the management company. Is there a requirement to take out any further buildings insurance or is the management companies insurance usually sufficient . Secoundly, if i am renting the property out unfurnished what standard of contents cover will i need .

Thanks Gary T

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...