Looking for rental flats in Bristol to let as serviced apartments

Lizzie Griffiths

Hi all, 

I am looking to rent a number of apartments in Bristol City Centre and Clifton. I am a chartered surveyor and rent properties out as serviced apartments. I pay market rent and look to take on agreements of 3+ years. 

Our requirements:

- 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments preferably without outside space. 
- High quality kitchen and bathroom
- New or modern GCH and good water pressure.

For landlords, our service provides a secure long term passive income and one point of contact for easy communication. The property will be extremely well maintained and managed. Here are some of the other benefits:

TAX This is business income and you can therefore claim 100% mortgage relief on the rent. As you know, with a buy to let mortgage you can claim 75% mortgage tax relief in 2017, but only 50% in 2018, 75% by 2019 and no tax relief at all by 2020. The first £1,000 of business income does not have to be declared.

MAINTENANCE The property will be kept in immaculate condition and professionally cleaned on a regular basis. 

INSURANCE Our booking providers offer £1.5m of insurance cover to protect the property. 

EXPERTISE As an experienced residential property professionals we will manage the property and ensure that it is maintained to an excellent standard and in line with all relevant legislation. I have a masters degree in Real Estate Finance from the University of Cambridge and worked for the UK's largest listed residential landlord (Grainger Plc) as an asset manager before setting up my own property company. All our managers are either Members or Fellows of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. 

Thank you for reading my email and I look forward to hearing from you, 

With kind regards, 

Lizzie

Archived