Property Management Research and Insights

Tom Groombride

Hi Landlords,

Over the past few months I have been researching the Property Management marketplace and the responses have been very mixed. I know this is a subject some of you are very passionate about and I would be interested to hear your opinions.

I hear lots of bad things about online property management portals. As a tech entrepreneur I see an opportunity to give people low fixed cost services on a wide scale by creating partnerships with well respected tradesmen and women in the local areas. I am still very much in the research phase so am not here to plug a product but if some of you would be interested in sharing your wealth of knowledge then please do drop me a line on groombridgetom@gmail.com. 

My background is in Peer to Peer lending where I have developed products which focus on three simple values (simplicity, fairness and transparency). I feel there is an opportunity to create a product in the property management market that mirrors these values and any insights into what landlords are looking for in their LA would be hugely appreciated.

Your's Sincerely 

Tom Groombridge

Archived