Landlords for Students Luton,Bedford, Aylesbury and Milton Keynes

Kate2014

Dear Landlords of Luton, Bedford, Aylesbury or Milton Keynes,

If you are interested to advertise your properties for students of University of Bedfordshire please register at our web-site www.studentpadbeds.co.uk.

We are shortly to improve our accommodation service at University of Bedfordshire and expand our ability to offer listings of private rented houses and flats to our students.

The benefits to landlord/ladies are proven to be many; information about houses and flats is much more accessible, the details of properties are displayed clearly and can be e-mailed between friends. This allows information to be transmitted easily and, therefore, improves the publicity for your properties.

As a landlord/lady, you will not need to have access to the Internet yourself; the students will contact you by telephone. However, if you do have Internet access, you will now also be able to receive contacts by email as well as having access to be able to make changes to your advert. You will also be able to use the property management software, which will help you in your day-to-day tasks e.g. automatically send emails to students reminding them of their rent. We will continue only to advertise your basic information - only your name and contact number. Neither your personal address nor the house number of the property you are advertising for let will be displayed on the website.

In order to advertise could you do one of the following;

Either go to the website www.studentpadbeds.co.uk and click on “agent/ landlord” and register

Or if you don’t have internet access, we can send you out a registration form by post.

We look forward to hearing from you.

IWe are sure that you will find the service very successful for you and we hope that you will advertise your property available to rent to students with our on-line service and look forward to receiving the completed registration form(s) from you.

Yours sincerely,

Studentpad Administration

'You will also be able to use the property management software, which will help you in your day-to-day tasks e.g. automatically send emails to students reminding them of their rent.'

I don't wish to be rude but the above shows how inexperienced your outfit is.

I and most LLs on this site would want rent paid by direct debit, in advance - and with students a guarantor would be a must. Don't pay rent then it's Section 8 eviction after 1 month 1 day - and I don't need software to tell me how to do that!

Archived