Jump to content

tax reurn training/courses


Recommended Posts

Hi Will

If you do decide to file your own tax return then use the guide supplied with your return to help you fill it out. There is also help on the HMRC website. I would however say that if a return is submitted after 30 September, then you have to calculate your own tax liability which can be a rather daunting prospect.

I would suggest that you use an accountant, even if for the first couple of years in order to get a feel for the types of expenses you can and cant claim, the way in which your tax is calculated, and the way to fill in a tax return.

Should you require the services of an accountant, please do email me and I would be happy to provide you with a competative quote.

If you decide to prepare the return yourself, make sure you read the guide carefully and look at HMRC's website so that you completely understand what you are doing - you dont want to be over-taxed!!



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...