Landlord emergency cover

wendyc8

Does anyone know of any good companies to take out landlord home emergency cover that would include things like boiler service and annual CP12 gas safety certificate? I had a policy with British Gas but unfortunately, they did not provide a good service. I am in the Reading, Berkshire area so if anyone knows of any companies local to me, that would be good. Any suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I hope you have complained to BG. What was the problem?

I have had excellent service (Midlands area) from BG Homecare tenancy policy for many years - including free fitting replacement/upgrade of failed (expensive) parts by next few days.

I expect others may respond recommending local arrangements, probably much cheaper than BG.

Yeah I did complain to BG it went on for a few months actually. It was mainly to do with their disorganisation and slowness to respond to my matters. They could not access the property to sort out the boiler because they couldn't find a parking space even though there was a car park within 2 minutes walking distance from the place. My patience just ran out with them.Their customer service was very poor.

Hopefully I will have some response regarding any local recommendations. It is very hard finding a reputable company!

Archived