Jump to content

Rpossession dvie


Recommended Posts

Having been a landlord for nearly 12 months my wife and i now wish to sell our house that we rent out. Our tenant was aware at the start that her tenancy that it would be for about 12 months and has already sought advice on possible alternate accomodation from the local council. In order to assist we intend giving two months notice in writing on her assured shorthold agreement (free download version on this site) however I have a couple of questions if someone could help.

1 Do we use Notice of Possesion 21(4)(a) or 21(4)(B)

2 Also if the local council do not provide accomodation on the date of possession are we obliged to grant an extension as the council seem to be saying so to our tenent or is this just bluff from the council.

Any suggestions would be helpfull.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...