Tenancy Problems?

tenancy problems

Do you need to evict a tenant?

Do you need to evict a tenant and collect outstanding rent arrears?

Are you experiencing problems with a current Letting Agent?

Is there a problem with your present Tenancy Agreement?

With over 20 years experience in dealing and managing rented property, Tenancyproblems.co.uk can now offer a countrywide fixed cost effective possession service with guaranteed results in addition to an arrears collection service.

This simple, effective service provides you with a cost effective immediate solution without the need for expensive solicitors' bills.

As a partner of Residential Landlord we can offer a 50% discount on all instructions arranged in December. Please reply to this post or contact us via the details below.

Thank you.

tenancyproblems.co.uk

ro@qmh.co.uk

0870 143 1916

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have a problem tenant

he is giving various promises indeed in writing (which arent being kept) and at this stage only a few weeks behind late with the rent.

He has only paid the initial rent (+ deposit) so obviously exteremely poor choice of tenant.

Now has apparently changed his mobile and no reply from landline.

So not looking good.

I intend to write a letter explaining the situation which no doubt will be ignored.

What time frame should I leave before I take things further and employ your company to resolve it as I want to evict my tenant and collect outstanding rent arrears ASAP.

Regards

With over 20 years experience in dealing and managing rented property, Tenancyproblems.co.uk can now offer a countrywide fixed cost effective possession service with guaranteed results in addition to an arrears collection service.

This simple, effective service provides you with a cost effective immediate solution without the need for expensive solicitors' bills.

As a partner of Residential Landlord we can offer a 50% discount on all instructions arranged in December. Please reply to this post or contact us via the details below.

Thank you.

tenancyproblems.co.uk

ro@qmh.co.uk

0870 143 1916

Thank you.

tenancyproblems.co.uk

ro@qmh.co.uk

0870 143 1916

Archived