guaranteed income agencies

windsorjen

hi, after a long wait, due to house need re-wiring, decorating, etc i am just a couple of weeks off advertising for my first tennant. I will be renting out my house by myself and have been picking up invaluable advice from this site. Tonight in my local paper, there is a big article about guaranteed rental income thru an agency, sounds too good to be true! basically i would have to do hardly anything, no money up front, I would imagine they would have no restrictions on who goes in there would they? ie druggies, dss, pets. has anybody had any dealings with an agency like this, would you experts recommend using this type of agency or am i just plain mad for even thinking about this. the main reason for my renting is 1) always wanted to give it ago, would love to be a success story. 2) pay of the mortgage in half the time, 3)help my son onto the property ladder. and if all went well, hopefully a nice nest egg for the future. please advice old wise ones!! ;)

;) thank's, will do, have an appointment with one of their agents this afternoon, will see how it goes, sounds abit too good there will be a catch somewhere. let you all know how i get on. but going on instinct i dont think i will be going down this path, quite like being my only boss even if it is a hassel at times. by the way the agency is originally from portsmouth and is called northwooduk.com, any one had any dealing with them?

hi again, had my meeting. all seemed ok and they seemed like a proffessional company which is esxpanding. but i will not be going with them, too much outlay. i will make double doing it my self. just thought i would keep you informed. they do sound ok it you lived a distance and wanted someone else to do all the work though.

Archived