Jump to content

Carole Hurst

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carole Hurst

  1. My tenant set my house on fire. The police said I had to provide and pay for alternative accommodation. Because I have had this property for many years it had building insurance to cover any damage but did not provide alternative accommodation for the tenant. He volunteered to stay with a friend while repairs are being done. However I would like to know the legal position because I have a few other properties with just old buildings cover.when I have tried to look into it it seems to say your landlord may have insurance cover which doesn’t answer my query. Would the local authority accommodate
  • Create New...