Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About laura

  • Rank
  1. Hi, Apologies if this has already been asked... My tenant had a blocked drain, I called out Dynarod who said the blockage was outside my boundary line and I need to call Southern Water and tell them it was a code 105a, blockage in a public / communal drain. Can I claim the cost of Dynarod back as the blockage was not on my land ? Many thanks
  • Create New...