Jump to content

Richard Price

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Richard Price

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. so I am in the process of getting a court order to take procession of a property after the tenant has ignored the Form 6a - section 21 Notice. I have applied through the government online PCOL...… As anyone else had experience of this? I was assuming I wouldn't need to attend the court in person but would need to supply copies of the contract, the certificate of notice and also the rent statement (the tenant is £680 in arrears) but I don't understand where I can attach these documents to the application. any help or previous experiences really appreciated
  • Create New...