>>>RIGHTMOVE>>> PROPERTIES TO LET...ADVERTISING<<<

landlordsdirect

CALLING ALL SELF MANAGING LANDLORDS

ADVERTISE ON RIGHTMOVE VIA LANDLORDSDIRECT.

IF I CAN GET ENOUGH FEED BACK OF INTEREST, I INTEND TO OFFER TO ALL SELF MANAGING UK LANDLORDS A MEANS TO ADVERTISE YOUR PROPERTIES TO-LET ON RIGHTMOVE.

I WILL PROVIDE A BASIS TENANT FINDING SERVICE THAT WILL PUT PERSPECTIVE TENANTS DIRECTLY IN TOUCH WITH YOU, THE SERVICE WILL EXTEND TO AN OPTION OF FULL VETTING AND RENTAL GUARANTEE SCHEME.

NO STING'S OR LONG TERM TIE'S, JUST GOOD VALUE.

ARE YOU INTERESTED???

EMAIL ME TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.

I think you'll probably encounter obstacles with Rightmove. There are an awful lot of agents using Righmove that might get the hump.

Incidentally, Rightmove shares seem to be doing very well at the moment...

Hi Gpel, So far so good as far as sticking to Rightmoves criteria. they are ready to sign me up. Are you interested?

I dont know about Rightmoves share's but since the begining of this year the responce to my news paper advertising have fallen i guess by around 80% which is just what rightmove claim to have gained.

I have heard claims from a few other landlords in Norfolk suffering from a massive drop in responce to newspaper ads as well. Who esle have noticed this? Is it Rightmove? I had a horrid thought that the rental market had passed its best. Not now thou i now have a big responce from internet advertising.

Regards G

I agree that the internet rules over house letting an buying. However, I'm not sure Right move is that great with letting.

I put an ad on Gumtree for free for a 1 bed flat, showed 10 poeple round the next day and signed contract the day after.

I usually rent rooms in HMOs and Gumtree gets an amazing response. I would advise people use this as it's free afterall, give it a try and I bet you won't even need to advertise elsewhere.

HOWEVER, can you please offer the service for selling houses. Estate agents do very little, and with Rightmove there now seems little point in them especially for the £5,000 to £10,000 they charge, other than you need to go through an estate agent to get on there.

Sign up to sell properties, I don't have any to sell but in a few years time when I have one, my own home, I would definately use the service.

The fact Rightmove has a stranglehold, is a way to remove the need for estate agents, I think you could do it if you put the effort in getting it "right". I have a few ideas on it if you want to IM me. I reckon if you get some publicity behind it, BBC for example, you could have over 50% of poeple using this bare bones easyjet service.

Good work squire,

Mat.

Thanks Matthew, and all others for your direct emails of interest.

I also have had a good response from advertising lets on Gumtree, and I have looked into the possibility of selling on Rightmove but that’s much more work than I wish to take on for now.

At this point in time if enough of you guys contact me to show an interest I will offer a unique one stop pay-as-you-go option to affordable internet advertising including Rightmove. I met with the Rightmove's rep today, both he and his boss are happy that I will comply with the strict criteria. All I need now is to find out how you guys would like to see this structured in order to happily join up with me!

I am open to all suggestions.

Regards G

• 1 month later...

This seems like it's gone a bit quiet,

Anyone know what's happening with this proposition??

I'd love to say that we were doing something very similar but for fear of getting 'slapped' by the moderators I will refrain.

Archived