Jump to content

Free Replacement Heating for Tenants on Benefits

Recommended Posts

As you are aware , as from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The purpose of this email is to make Landlords aware that there are some Grants available which may help to do this and improve the properties enough so they may be continued to be let in the future.
The grants all depend on 
 Who lives in the property at the moment
 ( Therefore, does anyone in the property receive ANY of the benefits listed below )
  • Pension Guarantee Credit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Income Support
  • Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
  • Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
  • Universal Credit
If anyone of the tenants receive any of the benefits above then simply get in touch with us and we will see how we can help . 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...