Jump to content

house doctor

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About house doctor

  • Rank
  • Birthday 02/18/1965

Profile Information

  • Location
    basildon essex
  1. Hi All, I have a small box room and want to let it out what sort of rent do I charge and Where's the best place to advertise . Thanks.
  2. Hi There, are there any solicitors online i might beable to get advice thanks
  3. Hello Everybody, Please Please will someone help with advice. On 1st of November 2008 I had a Tennent move into my private home Renting out One Bedroom. I went to the Post Office and Bought A LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR LODGER ENGLAND & WALES. in which he signed by him, myself and Witness A 12 month Agreement giving 1 months notice in writting For £ 50.00 per week and a verble agreement of £ 20.00 for Food as he is in full time Education in Collige with A Part time job at Sainsburys. this person is the Boyfriend of one of my Neighbours Daughters and was being thrown out by his Farther in which i felt Sorry for. He went to the Council and they Agreeded to pay his Rent But when i read the letter from the Council and Noticed they were going to pay him for me £ 58.84 so we made another agreement. But for the First 4 weeks he never paid me nothing as the council would take upto 4 weeks and pay backpay so i waited On the 5th of December he paid me £ 80.00 for Food following Week £ 150.00 for Rent 3 weeks nothing then £ 110.00 for Food I wrote a Letter for REQUESTING LATE PAYMENT OF OVERDUE RENT.iNCLUDING A COPPY OF HIS RENT BOOK. fOLLOWING WEEK PAID HIS Rent in full Nothing again the paid £ 110.00 towards his rent now nothing again for 4 weeks but nothing for his Food. Leaving the total amount owed £ 311.92 He recived a Letter from the Council saying because he never gave 1 peice of letter they again Susppended the money so I went with him they told me 4 weeks again but he tends to dissaper very often and things seem to dissapear from his room like telly etc etc giving us the inpresion he going without telling us and paying his money. I changed the Locks as we found other people were entering the property without our concent with use of his keys. I tryied to talk to him but it was no use and Explaind that i changed the locks to stop him taking other things out behind our back He got more friends around threating me so i had to call the local police asking if i was in my right to withhold his personel items untill payment and they said yesPlease Please will someone advise me what to do next Thankyou.
  4. Hi all, Can anybody help, On the 1st of November 2008 i had a tennant move into my house and rented out one of our bedrooms , I made a contract with him, we agreed £ 50.00 per week. and £ 20.00 for food as he was a friend of our neighbours, The Council sent him a letter that they are going to pay him £ 58.84 to us per week he had aggreed to pay ehat the Council had put on the letter, so what i want to do is make a addjustment to the contract to make it legal please can anyone tell me what form do i need to download. Thankyou. money grabber
  • Create New...