Landlord has sold property

karenrobinson

The doughnut eating people have not rung back yet..... they rung to say the allegation had been logged and they wished to speak further,,, and clearly doughnuts are more important lol....they have no idea about the recording yet. LL had no tenancy agreement with them as you know lol.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth is you can't afford to sue.

The Plod will persue if it's easy for them.

Ignore it and get on with your life, until you have to deal with it.

A few years ago a soon to be ex T accused me of harrassment. The Plod insisted I visit them to be cautioned. They blew hot air threats if I didn't. I didn't and they didn't it went away without my suffering any inconvenience.

Another ex T was witnessed (by 2) tearing the arial cable off a 20 foot high external wall (of mine). I reported criminal damage and theft. The ex T said it was an accident the Plod believed him.

This LL is a real git but let him carry on wasting his efforts if he wants.

The Plod won't be interested in persuing this matter. They might carry out an initial interview because a complaint has been made but it won't go any further.

• 2 months later...

The final update........  We called the solicitors bluff, said ''see you in court''... their threat was court action for recovery if payment was not received by the 23 August.  To date, we have heard nothing. No court papers or reply.  I thank you all for your support and advice. Thank you sooooo much Grampa.  You are a star xx

Archived