Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'maintenance'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Landlord Forum
    • Landlords forum
    • Tenants forum

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 3 results

  1. The UMT offers the service pack that you can use when you renting out your property. ***Easy, fast and helpful*** USEMETODAY.CO.UK *Check In/Out Inventory *Gas Safety Certificate *Building Service *Cleaning Service
  2. Get a brand new boiler for just £1,595 on a fixed low pay-monthly deal!Unbeatable 0% APR boiler finance dealsOnly 1% deposit required!Specialist Landlords service and breakdown policyImprove the energy rating of your propertiesAfter sales support for both tenants and Landlords We'll beat any like-for-like quoteEvery month we put together a special deal for our Landlord customers, and we've pulled out all the stops to offer a complete parts, installation and warranty package for just £1,595, which equates to just £65.79 a month over two years (other finance terms available).All of the following
  3. I'm a private Landlord and own one property that I rent out through an agent. The property is currently between lets and I've taken the opportunity to carry out renovation work. Some of the renovation work comprises new facia/guttering and new radiators, for which I'll have invoices from contractors. The rest is maintenance work I'll carry out myself (decorating, gardening, limited plumbing, cleaning etc). I'll offset as much of the expense against tax as I can, but won't have an invoice for work I carry out myself. So, my question is: Can I produce an invoice to myself on a "Dayworks" b
  • Create New...