Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About JohnG

  • Rank
  1. I recently replaced single glazed windows with double glazed units which is a tax allowable expense. My question is as the contract was entered into in one tax year and a deposit paid in the same tax year but the balance paid in the following tax year is the whole cost allowable in the year the contract was entered into or split between the actual years money was paid? I did find some HMRC notes but have mislaid the reference. Any thoughts welcome.
  • Create New...