did i do wrong ?????

landlord555

Guest caravanj

Why not ask the police to apply to the courts to have your house closed. You could say that your T & his father have both indicated that the house will be returned to a cannabis farm & whilst it's your word against their's, the courts are more likely to believe you than them.

Also you can use an accomodation address, there's no legal requirement to use your private address.

http://www.cps.gov.u...er_or_nuisance/

Its not as easy as that i'm afraid, I will not set out the details here but there is a consultation process, possible appeal, and 3 month duration for an order etc etc. Best approach here would be an abridged application to the court with a view to getting the earliest possible date for possession.

That's what I would do......Apply to the Courts first for an injunction to not permit him any right to return and if, after all the evidence that is stacked up against him he was allowed to return I would then bulldoze the house down and give up and emigrate to a remote Scottish Island amd live the rest of my days as a Hermit because it would be crystal clear to me that English law was a complete a*rse for the law abiding person!

Mel.

THERE IS A GOD !!!!!! i don't no if anyone is still reading this but i'd thought i'd let you no that the local plod got in touch with the tenants solicitor and told him in no uncertain terms that if it went to court they would do everything in there power to prevent it and would back us 100% !!!!!

Anyway to cut a very long story short the nut case tenant has crawled back under the stone from which he came and i can take a huge sigh of relief the claim has been dropped

no bulldozers required :)

WOW the Police putting themselves out for the abused. They could regain credibility for enforcing the law at this rate, it's nice to hear excellent.

Now a couple of cube of ready mixed concrete onto that stone would be reassuring for the rest of us.

That is good news, that takes care of the unlawful eviction issue, but what about his tenancy? Has he given a notice to quit has he surrendered his tenancy? You should clarify the position with his solicitor because regardless of what the police say there are still loose ends here.

he has surrendered his tenancy for the return of his few tatty possessions which i'm more than happy to get rid of , it saves me a trip to the local dump . i hope thats the end to my nightmare but this guy is a total loon so until i see it in writing i'm still on edge but am feeling much better . thanks everyone :) i'll keep you informed ......

no bulldozers required :)

Or the need to become a Hermit on a remote Scottish Island either but you would probably find there is a personal taxation penalty if you decided to do this. :D

Common sense prevails in the end something which, sad to say, sometimes is missing in this Country these days.

Mel.

Archived