Section 21b help in filling in

Irina

1. Do you say this is actual or a scenario ?

2. Is it intelligent of us here to show the means by which those that otherwise would be ignorant are now given the information to use against us ?

Often I have warned people that illegal eviction, that may be considered just by those abused, is a very risky event to consider. I may warn of some of the possible outcome without detailing all as this could be far too much an incentive to many would be abusers that may read.

This is part of an actual defence, it is already in the public domain (in its full format) if you know where to look. It is no use to anyone in its current format, and merely is a recap of what has been set out in this thread. If ignorance is bliss then maybe you didnt need to know. The issue of proportionality in the private sector has serious implications and the need for landlords to be ready for what is becoming a common a defence in my opinion is vital.

(b)the landlord or, in the case of joint landlords, at least one of them has given to the tenant not less than two months' notice [in writing] stating that he requires possession of the dwelling-house.

LAW does the above also apply when applying for a possession order? If only one of the joint landlords named on the tenancy agreement was entered on the paperwork (n5b or n5 &n1190) would it still be ok in the eyes of the law at the possession hearing?

Archived