Perks of the online agent?

j_simons

"Just had a girlie giggle over that one -! see sig, nuff said !

Is this what you were "girlie giggling over"? haha

"MemMensa"

means nothing to me that!!!

My point was that you are :-

"showing a low level of intelligence''

. . . in your grammatically incorrect, childish, argumentative, and pedantic responses.

Figures on a bit of paper don't do it for me unfortunately, as do not letters, and I have MANY!!!!!!!

so J simons

Are you lust looking for T find for each prop or full management (you know gaurd of the crown jewels!!!)????

I am looking to get tenants ASAP and then take on management myself, although I like the thought of one central source to cut down my workload, I don't need to be all over the web all the time. Thanks all for your recommendations.

Did you hear about the dyslexic man who walked in to a bra.

Yep, he felt a right tit !

Simon/J4L would you like to spend a week together in my nice new holiday home (details below) and resolve your differences. On second thoughts...

I'll pack my waders and and a box of paracetemol.....and my harpoon gun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Ps look very pretty ....

Simon

JSimon: As I said earlier do a google search as follows:

One bed flat to rent in Brighton

For whatever type property you have & area. This is what a prospective tenant would do. You want the site you advertise on to be near the top of the page. Also check their site for properties on there in your area. If there are not many (a few say) I wouldn't bother as most people would look at the site once and never again thinking it's rubbish. If there's lot's on there they will check it regularly. In my area Gumtree usually has about 30 adverts a day (mostly renewed from the previous day).

My advice would be to advertise on Gumtree for you area, it's free. It came near the top on my search and see how it goes. Make sure you repost the ad regularly though to keep it at the top of the page, it only takes a second.

I'm concerned that you will go with a site that hardly anybody will see, that might look good and promise the world, but deliver very little.

If it were me I would advertise on a few sites at least. Once you have advertised on one site, it is mainly a case of copy and paste. The friday ad is a good bet as it also is in print, increasing your market. Can't say I've used it though as whenever I've tried the transaction failed for some reason.

Ciao!

Archived