Young and needing help

mummy2be

Hiya, Just to ask if anyone has any places they would be willing to rent to a couple on part dss in south east london area or rochester way? We Dont have a garentor, as no-one we know owns their own home. Were looking for a 2 bed as were expecting a baby in september. Were very reliable, quiet people & keep our selves to ourselves. Just really needing somewhere to call home as were living 52 miles apart.

i know im not ment to be asking on here but cant seem to find any thing to help.

Thank you for your time

::If anyone can help or knows anyone willing to help you can either contact me on here or over email:mummy2beh@hotmail.co.uk

Thats the thing though we have money saved to pay deposit and dont have ccj's or arrers or anything like that but no one seems to want to take us on. i understand people have had major problems with dss and no garentor, Which really puts heat on us as were then looked at as though were the same. Its not easy as all family have council houses so wouldnt be able to garentor us.

Thats the thing though we have money saved to pay deposit and dont have ccj's or arrers or anything like that but no one seems to want to take us on. i understand people have had major problems with dss and no garentor, Which really puts heat on us as were then looked at as though were the same. Its not easy as all family have council houses so wouldnt be able to garentor us.

What would you look to pay approximately and exactly where in SE London / Rochester?

PM me the details as will ask on another forum if you give me some basics.

Everybody needs a helping hand at some point to open a door, its then up to the individual.

omg tankyou some one who understands!!! south east london: dartford, swanscome, crayford, greenhithe, bean, swanley, gravesend, all these sort of areas and any where in rochester... were willing to go up to £600 pcm. not alot but some places are cheap, and were willing to be anywhere e.g above shops as were geting desprate

thank you so much

Teiro

In the mean time save some more, as the more cash you can put down, the less risk you are going to expose a Landlord to.

Just because family live in coucil houses doesn't mean they cant be a guarantor .......As long as their income -(or savings) is high enough to cover their living expenses and rent AND be able to cover yours as well (should HB or you default) then they will be acceptable to most Landlords ...

Another way to do it is (as first point) raise 6 mths (or 5 -4-3 mths) rent up front .....If you havent got the money can your family help ? (loans -savings - Credit cards etc)

Once you have been with a LL for 6 mths or so and shown yourself to be a good Tenant (look after prop- pay rent on time etc) you will probably find LL will relax terms a little - After all --we just want to see prop looked after and rent paid for ...................and no winding up the neighbours !

You must keep looking and talking to LL until you find one you "click with" -"search and i promise ye will find ....!"

Simon

well... as it turns out we wont be able to claim for HB anyway as my partner earns enough x2.5 the rent. so it just makes it easier. we can pass the credit checks. sooooo........if anybody knows anything that could help let me know please!!!!! and were very quiet people, keep ourselves to ourselves.

Archived