Money for nothing and your property for free

Shaw45

Leading UK property investor Andy Shaw who recently released his new book "Money For Nothing And Your Property For Free" has launched a website offering 5 free chapters to allow potential investors to get a feel for his controversial investment methods here:

http://www.propertyinvestmentsecrets.co.uk/offer/mfn.htm

Andy said "The five chapters explain how I bought an incredible £12 million worth of property in my first 12 months without using any of my own money."

Andy also stated that using his methods anyone can achieve financial independence in just a few short years - and he has many clients (and family members) as proof!

Andy started his own company "Passive Investments" to deal with most aspects of his property investment,claiming: "We've turned property investing into a simple formula that tells us whether we should invest, or move onto the next deal for evaluation."

"There's no guessing, no magic, just simple research and maths - and so far, we've made profts every single time we invested. Once the mystery of how the process works is revealed - all fear disappears, and you just do it." :)

Archived