NEW Release of 'How to Rent' Booklet

Richlist

Heads up......

The Gov' just released a new latest version of the 'How to Rent' booklet dated 17th January 2018.

This is the 3rd and latest version.

Landlords are required to supply this to NEW tenants along with EPC, gas certificate and deposit protection docs or you can't issue a Section 21 notice.

Where can you obtain these booklets RL? ..... or is it just a download?

Talking of EPC's I am just about to have one done in March and it's not too bad a price at just £29.

Thanks RL. Just another thing to deal with! It’s good though. Wish they had something like that when I started over 30 years ago. 

Down to 2 properties now, and will be selling them in the near future. Time for this LL to hang up her hat!

13 hours ago, Richlist said:

Heads up......

The Gov' just released a new latest version of the 'How to Rent' booklet dated 17th January 2018.

This is the 3rd and latest version.

Landlords are required to supply this to NEW tenants along with EPC, gas certificate and deposit protection docs or you can't issue a Section 21 notice.

Thanks Richlist & Grampa for the info. link.........

EPC's around Swindon are mainly £35 but there is an electrical contractor that does them for £29.99.  I suppose they hope to pick up electrical certification work as well.

Archived