UK to become Tax Haven

Richlist

Great news.

It's reported that Theresa May has said that if we don't get what we want from European article 50 negotiations then the UK will pull out of talks and become a tax haven by slashing Corporation and other taxes.

Well.....fantastic news. Let's hope we don't get what we want from Europe.

Can't wait to find myself living in a copy of the Cayman Islands.

Good speech by the PM yesterday I thought.

The EU elite still can't accept the fact that the UK will be leaving this corrupt Empire.  Perhaps the EU should have listened to Cameron and permitted a few concessions to keep the UK in the EU.

Like many people of my age we voted for an EEC which made perfect sense back then but now the EU has grown into a monster which affects our lives with interference from the EU parliament. The British people never signed up for this.

I also have a personal theory that P. Obama cost Cameron a million votes when he declared that Britain would be at the back of the queue for trading if we left the EU. The British do not like being told what to do by Presidents who are on there way out of office and especially one who has been stuck in Limbo for 3 years and a President who had little love for the British due to his colonial history of having direct descendent family in Kenya.

Aye, I liked her style yesterday.

I see her stance though as a starting point for negotiations. If the EU continue to be so arrogant I hope she holds her nerve.

Archived