Zero reples to forum topics

Grampa

Is it just me but the last 7/8 topics posted all state 0 replies even though there have been replies so I havent been clicking on them. I wonder if this is contributing to low activity at the moment?

Something is not quite right with the forum as of last week when, having replied to a comment, my comment appeared, but my name did not.

Ah, Good , I thought it was my set up as in the past week my son has built for me a super duper fast computer using Windows 10 . I notice that a post on the left has a posters name and on the right the posters name also ,not the person replying. Any way a very Happy Christmas to all the usual posters on here.

Ah, Good , I thought it was my set up as in the past week my son has built for me a super duper fast computer using Windows 10 . I notice that a post on the left has a posters name and on the right the posters name also ,not the person replying. Any a very Happy Christmas to all the usual posters on here.

Something is not quite right with the forum as of last week when, having replied to a comment, my comment appeared, but my name did not.

I have not been able to receive normal forum pages for 4 days now.   Just logged onto the forum today and the pages have come up enabling me to write this but only as a reply quote.

Archived