Jump to content

eyes on horizon

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About eyes on horizon

  • Rank
  1. Hi everyone Been searching all over the web for the answer to this and after some advice. currently going thru a divorce. me and wife own two properties, one residential the other btl. She lives in the residential property and the idea is that i take residency of the btl. spoken to mortgage co no problems with that. however, she is refusing to deal with the tenants in the btl saying they are now my problem. she wont forward me any agency contracts or tenancy agreements (vital as i need to terminate both in accordance with terms, but need to know what the terms are first!!!!) I am named on the deeds and btl mortgage, and I THINK i am on the tenancy agreement and agent contract. I need to write to them to get copies of this but am stumped as to a letter format to do so? Can't find any laws or acts that reference this situation either. I want to reference the Land Registry but dont even know where to start? the agency does not return my phone calls and i want to do this without a solicitor charging £ 200 for a letter.
  • Create New...