Jump to content

Debbie Gee

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Debbie Gee

  • Rank
  1. I own a flat which is tenanted and internally is in excellent condition. There is an elderly man of 87 living upstairs who is a sitting tenant. The freeholder of both flats is his landlord, and has done NO Maintenance apart from urgent repairs for more than 25 years. The old mans flat is in a terrible condition and over the 17 years that I have owened my flat, there have been several serious problems affecting my flat because of this. Unfortunately he now has dementure and last week left his kitchen tap running for several hours with the plug in. There is no floor covering in his kitchen so all water spillages and leaks go straight through the floor. This has caused severe damage to my flat and has badly upset my tenant. I called social services and they are going to call him but they have no concerns whatsoever about my problems, only his protection. I am at my wits end over this and just dont know what to do. Any help gratefully received.
  • Create New...